Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome to the butterbeatleblog

Hello there. This is the butterbeatleblog and I'm Chad Nevett, one of the people who write for it. Odds are, if you're reading this opening post when it's been posted, you already know me and my writing and may be wondering why I've started another blog. Well, there are two reasons:

1. I've long wanted an outlet to discuss movies, TV shows, books, music, and other non-comics areas of popculture, and didn't want to change the focus or direction of GraphiContent to do so.

2. My girlfriend Michelle can join me here and it can be a fun little thing for us to share. When I mentioned the idea of us sharing a blog to discuss the things we watch and listen to and read, she was really excited. She's never blogged before and doesn't have much of an online presence. Odds are, you'll all like her more than you like me.

Hopefully, we'll both post on a regular basis. We watch a lot of things, mostly together, but some apart. We almost always have a TV series on DVD going plus we both watch wrestling two or three times a week. So... that's it, I guess. Welcome to our butterbeatleblog.

Later

No comments: